Of shoes -- and ships -- and sealing wax --
Of cabbages -- and kings --
And why the sea is boiling hot --
And whether pigs have wings.
ha! My likelihood of being male is 72%...so amusing this
So much for stereotypes, indeed! My: Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 53% Likelihood of you being MALE is 47% Apparently, facebook and linkedin indicate female while blogger and orkut indicate male. Go figure.
So if you and I have a raging affair, can I call myself bisexual? I see a lot of potential in this rating.. n!
Ok, and explain to me why you are so surprised at this. You blog incessantly about fiction, music, art, abortion, and feminism and write touchingly lyrical poems about ladies silk underwear. Sport might as well not exist in your world. Sure, once in a while, you thrust a testosterone filled multiple regression at us just to assure us of your potent maleness but mostly you gush about your infatuation for Schubert. I could've arrived at the same result without checking your browsing history. n!
Heh..I thought your dilemma for amusing, and then n! added a funnier twist to it. :)~N.
szerelem: Hmmm...too much research for project Objectify? unmana: bizarren!: What do you mean if? And who said I was surprised? N: No dilemma. I'm not troubled by the result - why would I be - just amused.
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 55% Likelihood of you being MALE is 45% It was Netflix that divulged my gender (according to google I could be either , according to blogger I am man)The result might explain why I considered so many times starting to date women but I never did actually date women.I hope the algorithms the major marketing companies use for behavioral targeting are more complex or they already advertise pantyhose and hair removal products to Falstaff.
Ha the amazing n! is back! I just wait to read her comments. Ladies silk underwear indeed. :-)
hmmm but why would searching for hot men online make my likelihood og being male higher?!
Dude, I am constantly clocking 50-50. At this rate, I am going to have to invest in half a new wardrobe.//if only my browser cache was filled with breaking news about NASCAR, NRA and Viagra...
u write 100% feminine
n! is back! Hooray! Yippee! ...she is, isn't she?
anon,but I do not agree with 100% feminine.A woman that finds a pair of silk panties in the Laundromat will have one of the following two reactions:a) Who is the idiot that wears that and forgets it on top of dryer?b) Where did she buy it and how much did she paid?To start imagining the other’s sexy thighs the silk had caressed at one point will be just senseless self-torture. So, unless said woman is strongly attracted to women and only women, we will not even imagine imagining.Plus, I like of idea of a man living in US that is not hiding his sensitive side under a big pile of FHM and vulgar jokes. Not to mention that if he is not gay it is almost a miracle.
u have an award :)
Post a Comment